Seccl features in this year’s prestigious list of 40 trailblazing fintechs and 10 outstanding fintech influencers, announced live at Fintech Week London
Seccl, the Octopus-owned custodian and platform technology provider, was today announced as a member of The Fintech Power 50 – an annual list of the 40 most innovative companies and 10 visionary personalities shaping the financial services industry.
The exclusive annual list acts as a hub for driving change and creativity in the financial services industry, driving innovation and growth.
After more than 1,200 companies were nominated and over 18,000 votes cast, this year’s chosen 50 were revealed live on stage at Fintech Week London, on Monday 11 July 2022.
Announcing the final list, Mark Walker, Co-founder and CEO of The Fintech Power 50, shared: “The Fintech Power 50 annual list acts as a much-needed reminder of all the great things we are achieving in the world of financial technology, and shines a spotlight on those who are transforming financial services for the better.
“It’s fantastic to be here at Fintech Week London to announce this year’s fabulous 50. Our prestigious guide continues to go from strength to strength with a record number of nominations and votes for fintechs based across the globe.”
Mary Agbesanwa, Fintech Growth Lead at Seccl, added: “We’re so proud to be voted a member of this year’s The Fintech Power 50, especially in such esteemed company. We’ve had a fantastic year of growth in terms of our fintech clients using our technology, and this recognition is the icing on the cake. We’re looking forward to being part of such an industry-leading cohort, and alongside so many other incredible, innovative and inspiring fintechs.”
The Fintech Power 50 List 2022
The Fintech Power 50 includes some of the most industry-leading and dynamic professionals in the global financial services industry, including:
- Dr Leda Glyptis, Chief Client Officer, at10x Future Technologies
- Ron Shevlin, Chief Research Officer at Cornerstone Advisors
- Ghela Boskovich, a leading expert on banking regulation and innovation
- Chris Skinner, a renowned independent commentator on the financial markets
Trailblazing companies on this year’s list – the movers and shakers who are really making a difference to our industry – also include:
- Trulioo – a leading global identity verification service
- Weavr – a provider of plug-and-play financial services
- Moneyhub – a data and payment fintech that provides open finance solutions
- SmartStream – a leader in financial transaction management solutions