Who are we?
At Seccl, we’re on a mission to rebuild the infrastructure of investments and advice. We provide the technology that allows people to access financial markets – buying and selling investments and holding them in tax wrappers like ISAs and pensions.
Our software allows ambitious fintechs to quickly get to market with innovative investment or advice products – and helps financial advisers and investment managers to build stronger, more valuable businesses, by operating their own investment platform.
Ultimately, we want to create a world where everybody can access the financial markets, or find the help they need, more easily and affordably than ever.
We are part of the Octopus Group – an innovative, £12.5bn+ group of companies that’s on a mission to breathe new life into energy and financial services and improve the lives of millions of people.
About the role
We have an exciting opportunity for an ambitious, empathetic and talented ‘people person’ to join our small dynamic team as Customer Success Executive.
Supporting the Customer Support Lead, you’ll be helping new clients get to grips with our technology and supporting existing ones with an exceptional ongoing service – one that people will remember and recommend us for. We are looking for someone who will be the internal advocate for our clients, ensuring their voices (or issues) are put forward and resolved.
What will you be doing?
On a day-to-day level, you’ll…
- Be the primary contact for all clients working with teams across the business to resolve customer issues
- Handle queries of all types from clients. This will include both answering inbound telephone queries, and triaging and responding to inbound email queries within accepted SLAs, and will span:
- service queries (e.g. simple questions regarding our offering)
- account queries (e.g. requests for specific updates relating to their account)
- systems queries (e.g. difficulties logging in or encounters with bugs) and more
- Generate MI and reporting analytics – for example identifying recurring issues and feature requests and monitoring trends in response time, volume of queries etc.
- Review the operational workflow and suggesting process improvements where relevant
- Think of new and unexpected ways to ‘wow’ our customers
Who are we looking for?
Someone who is…
- Confident, smiley and enjoys making customers feel totally taken care of
- Can prioritise and take ownership of issues, seeing things through until resolution
- A people person with strong communication skills. You’ll be able to easily build rapport, and adapt your style depending on the customer and/or issue to hand
- Proactive, resilient and comfortable with ambiguity. You’ll like working at pace and thinking on your feet
- Empathetic, kind and with bags of innate integrity. You’ll do the right thing, even when no-one’s watching
- Interested in technology and hungry to learn and develop new skills
- Experienced or has knowledge in financial services
Our culture and working environment
We’re a group of around 100 people on a purpose-driven mission to allow anyone to invest. We’re a regulated technology business with a mindset to shake things up, and the substance to not screw them up.
We are proud to cultivate a culture first, human environment and genuinely listen to our people about what matters to them most. As a result, we’re proud we’ve cultivated a transparent and inclusive environment that encourages diversity of thought, challenge and experimentation.
We have offices in Bath, London and (soon to be!) Edinburgh. We’re working as a hybrid team supporting each of our people to choose how they work best. We’ve always been supportive of flexible working that focuses on delivery and impact, rather than hours worked.
We offer a generous blend of benefits for the things that really matter to our people, including:
- 27 days holiday + bank holidays + day off on your birthday
- 6% employer pension contribution, private health cover, GP online and life assurance
- Enhanced parental leave and flexibility to integrate your home and work life in a trusted environment
- Health and wellbeing initiatives including free therapy, mental health support and time off, and access to the Outliers wellbeing community.
- Strong financial wellbeing focus including access to Octopus Moneycoach, Octopus share investment plan and Seccl invest (our own platform for you to manage your investments)
- Perkbox – range of discounts and perks including free weekly coffee, gym and retail discounts
- Commitment to continuous learning with free access to over 10,000 on-line training courses
Like what you see?
Just send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and Karoline or Janette from our people team will be in touch.